Paint Party & Happy 4th!!

 Welcome back, and HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!  


Here is a little look at my Paint Project this week!  My Hand Painted Chest, I had intentions of selling it, but I am in love with it so it is staying put!  Full Post here


Now for some fun Features:
The most clicked on link was this fun DIY dark antiquing wax from Pneumatic Addict, I think I have to try this now too!


I always love when something old is repurposed.  Look at this old Record Player from Create Inspire, isn't it beautiful!!


Denise...on a whim put a few of my favorite things all together, picture frames, chicken wire and burlap, I have a stock pile of these items!  I love the look!

 

I love the stripes on this desk done by Confessions of a Serial DIYer.  







 If you were featured feel free to have a button on the right hand column!  Now lets get another AMAZING party going!


Please follow the rules for the link party, I promise to keep it short
1) Only paint projects, if it somehow involves paint you can link up
2) Link straight to your post not your blogs home page
3) Follow me somehow, I am not picky!
              photo instagram_zps88445fe4.png  photo fb_zps5d3a02b1.png  photo twitter_zpsb5c638e9.png Follow my blog with Bloglovin 
4) Link back to this party using my address or my button on the sidebar.  
                               If you don't link back I wont feature you.
5) Have fun, and THANK YOU for joining!