A Few Kitchen Accessories

After the boutique I promised myself I would chip away at a few of my own To Do's, believe me it is a rather long list that may never be complete!  I seem to add to it faster than I can complete it!

I started with the Kitchen!!

When I first did my kitchen I went for the tone on tone look, which really stressed me out, as I had lots of expensive no turning back decisions to make(my kitchen make over).  But I really love how it turned out.  It just needs a bit of color now!

Turquoise and Lime Green are my accent colors!

Here are just a couple of items I painted up today!  


I love how the stenciled box turned out.


These are wood salt and pepper shakers I picked up at the thrift store and painted.  A GREAT way to add color.


My kitchen is getting closer to being complete, a few last details and I will post some pictures of the new look, I want to say completed kitchen, but I would be lying to myself.  I know I will have to add or change something!

TTFN

Brooke