Staging...a TALL Order!


What a fun adventure staging this house has been!  When my friend/real estate agent Ryan Larsen contacted me on Monday about staging a house he had listed, I was a little hesitant to take on such a tall order.  Staging an entire house.....eek!  
Fortunately for me I have an entire garage full of furniture and a few too many knick knacks floating around the house!  After much thought I decided to take on this job.  
I knew it was going to be a lot of work, but hey why not!


Living Room Before:


Living Room After:



This space turned out amazing, I love the openness of the floor plan. 


Kitchen and Dining Area Before 




I love round tables, they are so versatile and fit into spaces to nicely.  
They are a great space saver but still elegant. 


Family Room Before: 


I wanted to stay with a neutral pallet but add color through my accessories so I decided to slipcover the couches.  I have never used a slipcover before, but for staging, these slipcovers were the perfect solution and help brighten the space. 



Master Bath Before


I used window curtains for this shower.  
I wanted the center split to make the bathroom feel larger.  I then added a few colorful accessories to brighten the space.


This was a great learning experience.  I love the personality this house now has!  Fingers are crossed it will sell quickly!!

TTFN

Brooke

Linking Here:
French Country Cottage
Miss Mustard Seed
Redoux Interiors
Glitter Glue and Paint
The Dedicated House