It is PINK and FRENCH!!!

I originally bought this desk for myself, when I got it home and measured it for the area I wanted it to go in…it wouldn't fit.  It has sat and sat in my garage as I tired and tired to find a place for it and I failed.  I am so torn about selling this piece.  I LOVE it!  My mom even said it was her FAVORITE piece yet, and she doesn't always love painted furniture.
I guess I can't put it off any longer…so here she is….isn't she BEAUTIFUL!!!


Here is a reminder of what it looked like before….



Here is the AFTER!!


I went back and forth on how to paint this piece.  I thought I would do a fun color on it…..but I just kept going back to making it shabby and elegant.  It is no secret I love french legs, after all look at them, they are beautiful! 


I added this wood appliqué and I love how it looks on this desk with those beautiful knobs and the slight shine from the stain top coat!


I slightly distressed everywhere and very lightly glazed to accent the details without taking away from them!


These drawers were very colorful inside so I added a few stripes and painted the whole drawer! (the middle drawer opens too, it just doesn't have stripes on it)


If you are interested in this piece please see my Furniture For Sale Tab!!

HAPPY MONDAY!!

TTFN