Update on the Master Bath!

You may remember this room from when I first posted it, but it has changed a bit!  
I have been finding some new treasures and it is slowly evolving!  


Here is a little refresher on the before:





I love these 1950's pictures and with a touch of coral they were just right for this bathroom.  


I am loving the tone on tone look right now but I wanted slight pops of coral through out!  
This vintage lotion bottle is perfect as well as the coral from the sea shells and the pictures.


 I often buy something because it is different, I don't really have a specific place for it, but I can't pass it up.  Those items usually sit in my closet until I find them a spot, and that is exactly what happen with my wash cloth holder!  It is a old sugar mold I bought years ago.  It has been shuffled around my house looking for it's place, nothing seemed to fit quite right until I put wash clothes in it!




TTFN

Brooke