Beautiful Hutch !!

I just finished this beautiful hutch!  This is the 3rd hutch I have refinished and I have to say I am hooked.  They are so much fun to refinish and have a WOW factor when complete!  
The only down side is taking them apart and putting them back together, it always takes me longer than expected.  I find myself thinking, "I will just run downstairs and put the doors back on really fast."  Really fast usually ends up taking at least an hour!  

Here she is...and well worth the time!



I added the blue distressed bead board in back and love the contrast it gives the piece.  


Look how all the beautiful details pop with the glaze!



I sprayed this piece with a soft cream latex, it is distressed with a brown glaze and top coated with a Poly Acrylic for protection! 





TTFN

Brooke

Linking here:
PoPP


Wednesday:

Thursday:

Friday