DIY Monogram Pillow

I am working on my seating area in my Master Bedroom, and I really wanted a monogram pillow.  I searched some local stores and couldn't find what I was looking for.  You would never guess it but my mother, grammy, aunt and probably more are amazing seamstresses, why oh why didn't I get passed the love for it?  I have sewn shirts, skirts, blankets, but all the while I have not found that LOVE yet.  I am still praying it will come, sooner rather than later!  My pile of upholstery is growing quickly in the garage!

Needless to say, I talked myself into making this SUPER easy pillow out of some leftover drop cloth, and yes I love it!


 

The best part is I made the monogram with stuff I had around the house!

I printed this & sign on a piece of paper Font Here


I then cut out the & sign


 and traced around it with a black sharpie marker.  I wasn't worried about the sharpie showing through since I was going to paint it!


Next I used some left over brown paint and painted inside the lines and of course on the lines to cover up the black!

SUPER SUPER easy, I just had to talk myself into making the pillow!

Happy Monday!

TTFN
Brooke