Update Your Dated Fixtures!

Yes these are the awesome fixtures that were originally in our basement, complete with LOTS of dust.  


New light fixtures are so expensive these days I thought I would give the fixture a little facelift before kicking it to the curb.  I scrubbed the glass and spray painted the base with Rustoleum in Oil Rubbed Bronze.  It really helped wouldn't you agree but they still were not exactly what I was looking for.  


And so I added a lamp shape and some jewels! LOVE!



Here is a little peak from under the lamp shade.  I simply took the glass off pushed the lamp shade over the light bulbs.  I did not alter the light fixture at all.  I have to say in all of my refinishing this was the EASIEST fix ever.



And I can't forget my Chandelier that hangs in the guest room.  
My neighbor was taking this one down and was kind enough to think of me.  
Jackpot, and I love everything about it!



I hope everyone had a wonderful MONDAY! 

TTFN

Brooke

Linking Here: