My First Hutch!

I am happy to introduce my new hutch to you!   
 My mom and I were out flea market shopping when she spotted this beautiful thing.  This hutch was a bit more than I usually spend on a piece of furniture, thank heavens my mom was with me to talk me into it, I would be so mad at myself if I had made it home without this beauty. 

Before:




After:

OH I AM IN LOVE!!!!
I have always wanted a hutch with glass shelves and a light.  I drool over them on Pinterest and now I have my own!


The details on this hutch are beautiful and in the end won me over.  I knew with a new paint job and some glazing these details would be the focal point of a beautiful piece. 










I replaced the back panel with bead board and I painted it with Annie Sloan's Duck Egg Chalk Paint, which made the perfect backdrop for my white dishes.  


I couldn't be more happy with how this hutch turned out. 

TTFN

Brooke
Follow Along

   photo instagram_zps88445fe4.png  photo fb_zps5d3a02b1.png  photo twitter_zpsb5c638e9.png  photo pinterest_zps0cdb4597.png  photo email_zps9d1c6b12.png Follow on Bloglovin  photo email_zps9d1c6b12.png

Linking here:
Nifty Thrifty Things
Craft
Artsy Chicks Rule
Costal Charm
So Much Better With Age
A Stroll Thru Life
DIY Sunday Showcase
Brag About It
PoPP
Huckleberry Love
From Dream to Reality
French Country Cottage
Miss Mustard Seed
www.remodelaholic.com
The Decorated House
TGIF 
Made In a Day