Dresser LOVE!!!

Oh, how I love this dresser!  Everything about her is so beautiful!  I think she may just deserve a name...SUGGESTIONS??


This was also a custom order for a customer, she really wanted the top stained!  I am so glad she did, it really helps accent the beauty of this dresser!
I didn't get too creative with refinishing this dresser, as I didn't want to take away from its natural beauty, more I wanted to bring it out.  I painted it with Benjamin Moore's White Dove and then I slightly distressed it and added a watered down glaze to really get in all the cracks!  I couldn't be more happy with the outcome!


We added the vintage glass knobs.  Glass is always the perfect solution when you really want the details to stand out instead of the hardware.  It added a subtle classiness without being overbearing.


I wish I had a spot for this dresser, if I did I might have just stolen it!





TTFN Brooke

Linking Here:

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Pinkapotamus
Fancy Little Things
DIY Dreamer