Staging, I should know better!

I refinished these beds awhile back and took these pictures (Yes, I was being lazy).  They look alright and really show the details of the beds.  However, they were not selling and there seemed to be no interest in them either.

Being a hobbyist photographer I should know that a picture most of the time sells an item, so I decided to be unlazy (is that even a word? spell check says it isn't but I like it so it stays!)




I rearranged my front room and brought up the headboards!  I don't have a queen mattress, so my girls and I gathered all (I mean ALL) of our pillows and stacked stacked stacked!


Wouldn't you know I sold the Yellow one today, lets hope for the same on the blue one.  There has been lots of interest in it so far, FINGERS CROSSED!!


Lesson learned if I want to sell faster I need to take the time to stage my items!

TTFN

Brooke