Painted Suitcase

I could start this post out with I LOVE OLD SUITCASES, but I seem to start every post out like that so we will just skip that part tonight.  But you can assume the statement is true! :)

Here and there I run across some awesome suitcases that I would never want to paint over, however there are a few that defiantly need a face lift.  That is where I come in!

This suitcase is pretty blah right...well we can fix that!!!


How about with a little Duck Egg Blue!!  Oh the power of paint!!!


This little table was needing a pop of color and I believe this suitcase did just that!


I can't leave out the silver 1847 tea set from Lost and Found in Bountiful!  I have always wanted one and when I saw it I do believe my mouth started watering!  Isn't she a beauty.

So if you want your own suitcase to paint here is a few tips...

Hard suitcases are best
I used Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint so I didn't have to prime 
Consider using 2 colors to accent some of the suitcases natural lines
HAVE FUN!!!

TTFN

Brooke

PS I have had A LOT of questions lately, which I enjoy, it makes me feel important!  However most of them come from NO REPLY BLOGGERS!!  If you don't know if you are a no reply blogger or not please leave your email address so I can answer your question.  If I haven't answered your previous question it is probably because I can't :(