Half Bath DONE!!!


I finally found my before pictures!!!





After:




It is so fun for me to look at Before and After pictures.  When things are all said and do you sometimes forget where you started!  

I love all the moldings my husband put up, the crown, chair rail, and casing around the window.  Who would think molding would make such a difference.  

I painted the lines below the chair rail, I was so scared to take the tape off in fear my lines would not be straight, but THEY ARE STRAIGHT!!!!
(TUTORIAL)   I keep running my hand over them to feel the nice straight lines!




  I love the clean lines of this vanity with the round vessel sink and mirror!  The light fixture was already there, I just spray painted it black!  Thank heavens for spray paint, it saves me lots of money :)




I have always wanted a wall with fun vintage frames!  This seemed like the perfect   spot for them, it really helps tie all the colors together.

I am so pleased with how this bathroom came together.  It is so inviting, it kind of makes me want to go to the bathroom!!  :)