Another Table....

When my husband brought this table home to be refinished I was SO excited!  There is so much detail, it is just Beautiful!




I was a little worried about painting all the details, I didn't want to get too much paint in them or the glaze would not stay.  I used Kilz spray paint primer for the first coat it worked awesome.  I then painted it with 2 coats of Benjamin Moore's White Dove.  Once it was dry I brushed on the glaze!  I let the glaze sit for a bit (maybe a minute or so) in the the grooves and then wiped it off with baby wipes and the glaze stayed in the grooves perfectly!!  

I love how rich and rustic this table looks!  



My center piece is an old window with burlap in the middle!   
It seems to frame the center piece in perfectly!


This table is for sale.  If you live in the Salt Lake City Area and you are interest please send me an email Brooke.n.larsen@gmail.com

Thank you!

Brooke