Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!

You may know...I LOVE photography.  So, yes as you can imagine I have so many pictures of my girls!  I have debated whether to hang this many personal pictures in my home.  I watch design shows and they are always taking down personal photos and replacing them with artwork to appeal to the mass of people.  I got thinking the other day...am I selling my house to everyone else or myself??  I am designing my house to sell to me, so what better than to have the people I love on my wall?

These white frames I actually found at a garage sale!!  SCORE!  They hang in my family room over my couch! 




I actually made these frames out of pallets from our sod!  I LOVE how they turned out.  


They were fun to make.  I tried a new technique and I am super happy with the results!  After they were cut out, I stained them with a dark stain, painted over the stain with a cream latex paint and then sanded them down!  It really brought out all the details and imperfections in the wood!



TTFN

Brooke